Inspection des barrages après séismes - recommandations
Bulletin 146Barrages et réinstallation des populations déplacées - Enseignements et recommandations
Registre des BarragesLe RMB est la meilleure base de données répertoriant des barrages dans le monde et nous travaillons constamment à son amélioration
Bulletin 148Choix des paramètres sismiques pour grands barrages - Recommandations (révision du Bulletin 72)
Bulletin 157Petits Barrages : Conception, Surveillance et Réhabilitation
Registre des barrages
La meilleure base de données mondiale sur les barrages, établie à partir des inventaires nationaux envoyés par les pays membres à la CIGB. Le Registre est mis à jour continuellement et comporte actuellement plus de 55 000 Barrages.
An invitation for Tehran
We are delighted to inform you that the first international conference on dams and hydropower will be held in Iran on February 08 - 09, 2012 in IRIB international conference center in Tehran. The primary objective of this conference is to allow dams and hydropower practitioners around the world to gather, present, and share their knowledge and experience in order to promote and enhance related research and activities. This international conference further provides an excellent opportunity for turning implicit experience earned by dams professionals into explicit expertise required to improve dams and hydropower projects particularly in the developing countries. We are pleased that this conference greatly benefit from the support and participation of the IR-COLD (Iranian branch of ICOLD), Ministry of Energy, Iran Water and Power Resources Development Company (IWPCO), universities, research centers, and many other non-governmental organizations (NGO).
There is no doubt that your valuable experience can help us achieve our goals. Therefore, on behalf of the Organizing Committee I would like to kindly invite you to participate to the conference and submit papers related to the following topics:
- Sustainable development
- Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE)
- Micro, small, mini, large, run-of-river, and pumped-storage hydro powers
- Civil, equipment, electrical, and mechanical works
- Legal, social, and economic issues
- Project management, risks and challenges
- Issues of design and construction of small and large dams,
- Integrated water resources management
- Dam safety evaluation and reinforcement techniques
- Innovation and planning in new era for hydro development
- Reservoir sedimentation and downstream river erosion
- Advancements in operation
- Decision support systems
- Monitoring, rehabilitation, upgrading, and maintenance, and
- Financing and delivery methods
Hopefully you can accept our invitation and contribute in establishing a series of successful and productive international conference on dams and hydropower. We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your participation, contribution, and paper submission through the conference website: www.icdhp.com.
Look forward to welcoming you in Tehran,
Mohamad Reza Rezazadeh.
The Conference Chairman
Tags : Events